A 15-year-old girl was allegedly raped in Rajasthan's Alwar town and the video of the crime then uploaded on a social networking website, police said Tuesday. According to police, the victim's father registered a first information report (FIR) Tuesday with a police station at Alwar, some 150 km from Jaipur. "The man says that a youth befriended his daughter on Facebook. He raped her a few ...
Michelle Obama, who headed to Belfast for this year's G8 summit, is facing backlash on Twitter for her fringes. Onlookers apparently were more concerned with the ill-received styling of her bangs than her speech, the Huffington Post reported. The first lady seems to be growing out her blunt trim and transitioning it to a side-swept style. ...
Twitter reports of a PPP leader wearing a 'million dollar watch', have been confirmed that it was none other than Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif who reportedly wore a 'Meteoris' watch during the national budget presentation. The price of the Louis Moinet 'Meteoris' watch has been estimated to be a whopping 4.6 million dollars. According to the Dawn, calling the budget to be anti-people ...
Social media giant Facebook has created a mysterious event for Thursday, which is speculated to be the one where, the company would add video feature to its Instagram smartphone picture sharing service. Facebook acquired Instagram last year, but made it impossible for the users to integrate their images into tweets, following which Twitter launched Instagram-style smartphone photo sharing ...
OCEANSIDE -; David Nydegger, president and C.E.O. of the Oceanside Chamber of Commerce, recently announced that the Oceanside Chamber has been recognized as one of ...
Winds: From the ENE at 2 MPH
Because I Said So
Because I Said So is a desperate comedy whose frequently acute insights into tense, but loving mother-daughter relationships is constantly hamstrung by ill-advised forays into physical humor and too much reliance on Diane Keaton's mania. Keaton trades a little too heavily ... ...
FeministTaylorSwift appeared on Twitter, but it's already racked up more 85,000 followers with its stream of endlessly clever feminist tweaks on the country-pop superstar's lyrics. The account even garnered an all caps shout out ...
Facebook birthday greetings are the lowest level of well wishing. Or maybe they used to be. Now you can boost this laziest salutation with something that’s not just tangible, but actually pretty solid: an Amazon gift card. Amazon is hoping to capitalize on your inability to go to the store, buy a card, scribble your name in said card and drop it in a mailbox with a new, aptly ...
release of comScore search engine rankings for the U.S. for May 2013. Google and Bing are both up, while the other top search engines comScore tracks (Yahoo, Ask, AOL) were flat or saw declines. Not surprisingly, Google led the way for search share in May, and grew its search market share to 66.7 percent, up from 66.5 percent ...
The Times of London has built “The retweeter” to get its journalists to push its stories in social media
posted a piece this morning on one way The Times of London tried, without much success, to get its (hard-paywalled) content noticed by the non-subscribing world. The paper’s Ben ...
Amazon Web Services on Tuesday to make a wide range of data on products, including jet engines and gas turbines, available online so they can be analyzed. GE ...
They Said It
Our nuclear programmes are completely transparent. But we are ready to show greater transparency and make clear for the whole world that the steps of the Islamic Republic of Iran are completely within international frameworks. The sanctions are unfair, the Iranian people are suffering, and our (nuclear) activities are legal. These sanctions are illegal and only benefit Israel.
Iran's president-elect was speaking after his historic election victory.
Stamford Sydney Airport, Australia
The Stamford is the most imposing, and the highest rating of the Sydney Airport hotels. Neighbouring the domestic terminals are ...Keep reading
Should tax havens be forced to lift their shroud of secrecy?
International Travel NewsInternational Travel News | Whats Happening in International Travel
Breaking news from the world of international travel. This online newspaper has an extended scope, covering all the major developments in the travel and tourism industries around the globe. Whether it be stories about hotels, hotel chains, destinations, travel trends, tourism statistics, airlines, restaurants, general hospitality, or cruising, the latest breaking news will be featured here. We also supplment our travel industry news with the latest international headlines and business updates.
In addition to our own resources, we take news from contracted wire services. We also spider external news sites including the top travel magazines and Web sites, on an hourly basis, 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure our news is continually updated and refreshed.
For parties that require international travel news headlines on their Web site we are happy to oblige, and have provided RSS feeds for this purpose. For readers wanting a daily email update of international travel news delivered to their inbox, we provide this service on a daily basis, and it is complimentary.
We welcome your feedback. If you have any comments or suggestions about the international travel news website please forward them by using our Contact Us form.
Passengers of American Airlines have chosen Marilyn Monroe as their dream flight attendant and George Clooney as the ideal pilot, in a survey.
Monroe was voted the first-choice fantasy flight attendant with 22 per cent of the overall votes, followed by Audrey Hepburn at 20 per cent, News.com.au reported.
The survey was done in two categories - Hollywood's golden age and the modern-day era.
For the recent times Jennifer Aniston grabbed the top position with just over 18 per cent of the vote, followed by Kate Middleton and Angelina Jolie.
Pippa Middleton and Beyonce tied for the fourth place with around 11 per cent of votes.
In the pilot's category, George Clooney topped the list with 22.5 per cent votes followed by Prince Harry with 21.4 per cent. (ANI)
- Marketing scams in 2012 saw Australian consumers robbed of over $94mn
- WICB president meets regional dignitaries
- Gene mutations linked to severe obesity
- Protests wont interfere with Confederations Cup
- Henry Cavill reveals secrets to getting Superman shape
- Over 100 Chinese held for environmental pollution
- Prenatal exposure to chemical in plastic could lead to obesity
- UN General Assembly set to explore impacts of ocean acidification
- Country diary Wenlock Edge Could the psychedelic blueness of these bugle flowers help to heal the land
- The weather may be grim but lets learn to enjoy it | Richard Mabey
- Car smashes into utility pole causes Kahala power outage
- City golf course fees to rise
- Chrysler relents agrees to recall 2.7 million Jeeps
- Guam senators question kids cultural show cost
- US Taliban to start talks on ending war in Afghanistan
- US Taliban to have direct peace talks
- Champions Trophy Srinath match referee for first semifinal
- Assange Fit enough to stay in Londons Ecuadorean embassy for another five years
- Confident Tredwell backs England to win major Champions Trophy
- Clarke says disgraced Warner could miss Ashes over bar-room brawl with Root
- Report Teacher-training programs not preparing educators
- MGM AEG Announce Cost for Proposed Las Vegas Strip Arena
- Firm seeks FAA approval for 650-foot-tall Vegas Strip thrill ride
- Islamist governor promises safety for Luxor tourists
- Census Nevada Non-Hispanic white population shrinks
- News with a difference promised by Al Jazeera in US avatar
- Aragon Pharmaceuticals being acquired by Johnson and Johnson
- Apple latest among tech firms to deny sharing customer data
- Marketing scams in 2012 saw Australian consumers robbed of over $94mn
- Chevron commences LNG shipment from Angola
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest International Travel News headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Cooperation can boost Myanmars tourism
- Torture tourism is reminder of cruelty through ages
- In Transit Blog Advice to Visit Turkey Cautiously
- Ashford Hospitality Trust Announces Plan to Spin-off Hotel Portfolio
- ADAC Reisemonitor - Germans Are As Keen on Travel As Ever